Friday, June 20, 2014

Glam Bag

I'm sure all of you are familiar with this purse that I shared with you on this blog some time ago.  This is a great pattern to use if you want to make a special gift..or just make for yourself!  I used a wonderful brown pleather when making this purse, which was a dream to work with!  It feels and looks like the real thing:



I liked it so much that I decided to make a couple of more purses!

I made it using a black pleather...




Don't you just love this cream pleather??






And then I decided to make it using a beautiful batik that came into the shop!



 Give it a try!  Don't be afraid to use leather or pleather, the results will be better than you think!

Enjoy!


http://tinyseamstressdesigns.bigcartel.com/product/jumbo-glam-bag-pattern

No comments: