Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Back To Yo Yo's

I didn't want to leave the yo yo quilts behind without sharing a few more thoughts. Anne Sutton, from Bunny Hill Designs, has a wonderful blog that I follow. Her web site is equally delightful to view and I find myself wandering over there on a continual basis. You will find that Anne's site, along with the Vintage Spool, Crab.apple Hill Studio, and Fig Tree Quilts offer an array of the most gorgeous and romantic quilts that are offered on the market today. Simply stunning! I have thoroughly enjoyed visiting these gals' web sites along with reading their blogs... I hope you will too.

Anne has a very sweet yo yo quilt pattern by the name of Yoyoville.. take a look below. For someone like me who doesn't necessarily want to make an entire quilt out of yo yo's, this is definitely a wonderful alternative.



Having shared with you my yo yo monkey that I call Charlie, a couple of posts back, I must confess that I used Clover's little gadget, a yo yo maker. Talk about a life saver!! These little gadgets come in all sizes and shapes and make the job of sewing up yo yo's much easier.





Now that you know my little secret... you should go out there and purchase your own set of yo yo makers and start making yo yo's for yourself.. or someone you love. Everyone will think you're so creative.... I'll never tell. ;-)

And if you get a chance to look at Anne's site, you'll notice that she shared some beautiful flowers from her garden on her last post. I enjoyed her pictures so much that I thought I would share my own. Have a glorious day!

3 comments:

Lizzie M. said...

Woohoo! Glad to have you back and blogging...love those yo yo's!!!!

TheFitnessFreak said...

Fun, fun! Love the flowers : )

Deborah Hays said...

Thanks girls!!