Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thanksgiving!!

Last Christmas, I shared with you some kitchen towels that I had made for my family as gifts. I decided to make a few more towels for Thanksgiving. There is a wonderful design company, Vermillion, that makes gorgeous embroidery designs that look as though you had taken the time to do some cross stitch. I love how these designs come out on the fabric. Even on this waffle weave fabric, the cross stitch design comes out perfect.



Here is the design packet that I used... I can't wait to do the turkey!!



I've used these designs on several of the stockings that I have made in the past. So, so pretty!



And here are some great designs to stitch out on towels:



I was playing around with one of the designs above and decided to add the words below the design.



One of these days, I's hoping that I will be able to make the pictures a little more clear for all of you. ;-) In the meantime, simply click on the pictures for a closer view.

Have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving with those you love.. I sure am!

1 comment: