Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Gone.....


I have been gone visiting my two daughters who live in Kansas.  The day before I flew out to come home, one of my daughter's asked if I would take a picture of her and my son-in-law using my iPad.  I have found that my iPad takes great pictures and I was more than happy to comply to their request.

My daughter Elizabeth with her husband Randy.


While in Kansas, we were able to get away and go to their cabin which is located in Wisconsin.  Below is a picture of  the road that leads to the cabin.......ahhhh to be on it again.


The cabin sits on the bank of this beautiful lake.  Each morning I was blessed to wake up to this gorgeous view.  


My son-in-law went fishing nearly everyday at various lakes that were located nearby.  One day my daughter and I followed him, along with the kids, to one of those lakes.  Below is a picture of a frontage road near the lake that he was fishing on for that day.  Breathtaking isn't it?

Have a great weekend.  Until next time......

2 comments:

Beks said...

I love the photos. Soooo pretty there.
I like the towel but you could never actually use it...well..my boys couldn't.

Deborah Hays said...

I only did the towel because Daniela asked me to. I think she saw this done on a sweatshirt, but the buttons are very heavy. The button foot is on special for the month of October, so I needed to have a sample to demo the foot, hence the towel with the buttons on it.

And yes.. it is very beautiful there. I hated to leave. ;)

Love you, mom