Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cash's First Bath

I stopped by Beck's house after church and had the wonderful privilege of giving Cash his first bath. I was honored with a fountain of pee.... by my unsuspecting grandson.... once his backside hit the water. He has got to be the most laid back baby ever! So much like his dad!!
I thought you might enjoy some pics.

With grandpa.... before he knew what was about to happen.



His present for me.



During the bath.




And once he was done. Isn't he cute??

5 comments:

Lizzie M. said...

Sooo cute, he looks just like his daddy!!!! Can't wait to give him a squeeze of my own :-).

Deborah Hays said...

I think so too! Definitely has his dad's laid back personality! Can't wait for you to see him! Love you, mom

Beks said...

I love that he peed on you! ; )

Deborah Hays said...

Thanks a lot! I had to go home and wash that blouse... which is a real pain to iron! Awww... but I guess he's worth it! Love you, mom

TheFitnessFreak said...

Cutie patootie!