Sunday, June 22, 2014

Christmas Past (2013)

So I missed Christmas with all of you this past year, but I still wanted to share a couple of items that I made.  There's a wonderful designer out there by the name of Kim Christopherson, that makes pattern making truly fun!  She is the founder and designer of KimberBell designs.  I have made several of her patterns so far,  one of which I have already shared with you.   She also has machine embroidery designs that are made to go along with her patterns.  For those of you who own embroidery machines, check out her designs...you will be thoroughly delighted!  (Her July 4th design packet is especially cute!)  Below is one of the wall hangings that I completed for the shop this past Christmas, along with the pillow you have already seen.




The back.


















With the addition of new grandchildren, new stockings always need to be made!  Here's Cash's.



Buttons have gotten pretty popular these days too so I decided to add a few to a kitchen towel.  ;-)

Enjoy!

No comments: