Sunday, July 20, 2014

Jaybird

I'm back in town and am excited to share with you a pillow that I made a several months ago using Little Jaybird Quilt Designs.   I also had the pleasure of using the Downton Abbey fabric line that had recently come into the shop.  The dark blue fabric is entitled 'Lady Mary' and the border, along with the lower  portion of a hexagon is 'Lady Edith'.  I have seen pillows, purses, etc. made using the Downton Abbey fabric and it is always fun to see what other women will come up with just to use this line of material!   The series certainly has captured the interest and hearts of a lot of gals who venture into Cozy.


On the back of my pillow, I decided to embroider Downton Abbey to bring familiarity to the fabric line.



I hunted high and low for just the right buttons.  I thought these were perfect!



 Enjoy...Until next time!

1 comment:

Beks said...

I love the buttons!