Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pumpkin Block of the Month

Another block is ready to share with you in regards to my Block of the Month adventure. I like the idea of stitching out various pumpkins that were specifically designed to represent each month of the year. I must confess that I look forward to receiving these new pumpkin patterns... along with their chosen fabric swatches... at the end of every month.

My next conquest is to complete one of those mystery quilts that are offered out there.... I'm thinking that I just may like that as well. It is always fun to hear the many conversations that are held between the gals at the shop who are or who have participated in any number of the quilting options that are available to everyone. If you have not had the opportunity to join in the fun by participating in any one of these clubs... think about signing up... you just may like it!



Happy sewing! Debbie

No comments: