Friday, June 1, 2012

A Slight Diversion......

I'm taking a little time out today to share a recent picture taken of some of my family members and me up in Anaheim, CA. The five of us, along with others who work with my husband, were working at a booth at a seminar that was being held at the Disneyland Hotel. I realize that this is a far cry from my usual sewing posts, but I wanted you to see some of my husband along with some of my kiddos. In the picture below, beginning on the far left, is Don, (an engineer) Rebekah, (one of our four daughters) John, (one of our three sons) me, my husband Jim, Tom, (another engineer) our daughter Nicole, and Lance, (one of our incredible employees). This is the third year that we have participated at this particular show/seminar in regards to construction defect litigation. I love being with the kids... and my husband, and thought you might like to see some of my family together.

2 comments:

Beks said...

That dress makes me look fat! ; )

Deborah Hays said...

It does not!! My pants make me look a little fat.... oh... I guess I am a little on the chunky side. ;-) You.. on the other hand.. are quite tiny. Love you, mom