Monday, May 23, 2016

Boy's Shirts

As I have shared in the past, I have made several different boy's shirts using various patterns.  Most of these shirts have been made for my grandson Logan.  He wears them over and over again which, as his grandma,  makes me feel pretty happy that he enjoys them so much.  Then you have his brother Holden....that little guy is rather independent, has a mind of his own, and heaven help the person who gets in his way when he is on a mission!  Don't let his size  fool you, he may be a little guy, but he is a powerhouse of personality, strength, and charm.  I think I need to go back to making t-shirts when it comes to Holden...button up shirts just don't seem to fit his style..which is rough and tumble.  He'll be two in a couple of weeks and the world better watch out.  Here is one of the button shirts that I made for him...not that he really wears it..😍


And here is my son holding Holden:

2 comments:

Beks said...

Lots of attitude in that tiny body!

Deborah Hays said...

You're telling me!!