Monday, May 2, 2016

Even more...stockings that is....

This past Christmas, I made so many stockings and worked on so many other things, that it took me far away from posting any pictures or writing down my many thoughts. Prayerfully I will be better this year and take more time writing and sharing on my blog.

I need to begin this blog by sharing the stocking that I made for my nephew's sweet son, Sean..He is such a sweetie pie and I thought this stocking fit him perfectly!

Recently I made a fun dress for my granddaughter, Natalie using a Little Lizard King pattern.  You'll notice that it looks  very similar to the Kari Mecca pattern that I normally use, but the straps are different and I like them so much better .  Here's Natalie in her dress.  She was born the day before St. Patrick's Day so I embroidered LUCKY on the bodice.  I think she looks pretty cute in it.


Until next time.....

No comments: