Sunday, August 30, 2015

A Word From God's Word To Begin Your Week

 I happen to read God's Word every single day.  I love it, I believe it, I stand on the Truth that is written within It's pages.  Every now and then, I share something with all of you because I feel a need..this is one of those  days.  The verses that I am sharing with you are from the book of Ephesians using The Message version of the Bible.  I find it rather apropos, especially in the days we are living.  My prayer is that you will be blessed by reading them.  Here they are:

Ephesians 6:13-18,  "Be prepared.  You're up against far more than you can handle on your own.  Take all the help you can get, every weapon God has issued, so that when it's all over but the shouting you'll be on your feet.  Truth, righteousness, peace, faith, and salvation are more than words.  Learn how to apply them.  You'll need them throughout your life.  God's Word is an indispensable weapon.  In the same way, prayer is essential in this ongoing warfare.  Pray hard and long.  Pray for your brothers and sisters.  Keep your eyes open.  Keep each other's spirit's up so that no one falls behind or drops out."

Dear friends, in these times make sure you are surrounded by good friends....and learn the importance of being a good friend.  Have a great week.

Until next time........

No comments: