Friday, May 3, 2013

Blessed Handwork.......

I so enjoy handwork, don't you?  Right now I am working on a pattern by the Crab-apple bunch and I am getting so excited as I see my project coming to an end.  I wanted to share with you where I am right now with my project.  Behind it is the different fabrics that I am 'auditioning' to make this design complete.  I think I will make a pillow using both fabrics, but I know this pattern would also make a cute purse... or maybe sewn into a blouse or jacket... or who knows.  Anyway, here it is...


Below is a pillow that I made up to go along with the quilt I had made and shared in a previous post.  I know that you are familiar with the quilt as I shared so many pictures of it with you.  I had so much fun working on each of these projects and I hope you are sewing right there with me.  Don't forget the beauty of working with 12 wt. thread.  That is my thread of choice and what I have used on each project.  Love it, love it!

Blessings friends.  Until next time.....

No comments: