Friday, May 22, 2009

Mr. Wesley

My grandson Wesley came to spend the night last night with his grandpa and me. We watched his favorite movie together before he went to bed, then we got up early to spend the day together, by going to the movies, out to lunch, Barnes & Noble, etc. etc.. I was outside taking a few pictures before we left and Mr. Wesley could not resist climbing the tree that I was using for my picture taking. He continually yelled out to me, "Grandma, take a picture of me! Take a picture of me!!" Apparently I didn't take enough pictures of him because his arm, his rear end, and/or leg was in nearly every one of my pictures. Before I post the pictures of more items that my daughter and I sell, I felt it was a must that I show you at least one picture of my Wesley. Should you spot a body part in the other pictures yet to come you'll at least know who they belong to.

2 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

Such a stage stealer:)

Lizzie M. said...

How sweet!! He is such a cutie!